2025 Request - Repaint Parking Stalls at First Southern Baptist Church Of Pearl Harbor

 Aloha Pastor Bong,


We would like to request help in restriping our parking lot.

We have about 65 yellow stalls (lower lot)

We have about 40 white stalls (upper lot)

There are some stalls that I can't tell if they're supposed to be yellow or white because with the faded paint  looks like it has been two colors so it might not matter what color the stalls are painted so if we have more of one color paint then we can use that.

I still need to look into the supply room to see what supplies we have. I know we do have 1 gallon yellow traffic paint on hand.

We may also need help with the metal posts and chain at the parking lot entrance.

I have attached some photos so you can see what the parking lot looks like and how 
 faded the paint looks to get a better understanding of the condition of the parking lot.  

Please let me know if there's any other information you need from me.


Mahalo and Many Blessings, 
Charlotte Keamo
FSBCPH





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Policy OBN Church Assistance

OBN - Malama Christian Fellowship August 2023